Your brand is responsible for standing out from the crowd, capturing the attention of potential customers, and ultimately providing the best possible customer experience while growing market share.
When it comes to liquid packaging design, you need a product that delivers on customers' needs for convenience, value, and sustainability.
Read on to learn why the AeroFlexx Pak is that product.
What Is the AeroFlexx Pak?
The Pak is the result of our efforts to drive innovation in liquid packaging, deliver a superior packaging experience, and promote sustainability initiatives.
Made of flexible material but designed to act like a rigid bottle, AeroFlexx Paks address customer needs through ease of use, unique design, and enhanced dispensing experience. The Pak offers brands the opportunity to stand out from the competition with customizable packaging, reduce costs, and utilize sustainable packaging for environmentally conscious consumers.
3 Benefits of the Pak to Consumers
AeroFlexx Paks benefit the consumer first and foremost from a usability standpoint. They are easy to use, and the unique design ensures minimal product waste and mess. Plus, they address sustainability concerns for the eco-conscious.
Here’s more on the benefits:
1. The Aeroflexx Pak is easy to use.
Consumers prefer the experience of the Pak over a traditional bottle for a few reasons:
- It’s easy to use.
- There’s no spilling or breakage.
- It can be used with one hand.
- You can dispense the exact amount of product needed.
There’s no need for scissors. By simply tearing off the strip at the top, the package is ready to dispense.
2. It has a unique packaging design.
Instead of caps, the Pak has a self-sealing valve—even after you’ve opened it. Whenever the package isn’t actively in use and being squeezed, it shuts itself. It’s spillproof, even if it’s turned upside down.
The Pak is designed for everyday use. Our proprietary airframe technology provides structural rigidity that avoids spills, loss of shape, or breakage if it gets dropped.
The unique design also provides an enhanced dispensing experience. The design ensures minimal product waste and mess, allowing for precise and controlled dispensing.
3. The Pak addresses sustainability concerns.
Recycling is a staple in consumers’ efforts to be more environmentally conscious citizens. However, even though humans make 300 million tons of plastic waste each year, the unfortunate reality is that only 5-6 percent of plastics are recycled. The Pak tackles this issue by using 85 percent less virgin plastic than average rigid packaging.
- Paks don’t require molds, and they reduce components down to a single all-in-one pack.
- With simplified sourcing, there are fewer production delays and fewer trucks on the road.
- Paks are curbside-recyclable where all plastic bottles are accepted.
Find out more about how consumers can help save on the output of waste, gas, carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, and energy.
3 Benefits of the Pak to Brands
In addition to delivering the best product and consumer experience, brands are responsible for standing out from competitors through brand recognition and competitive pricing. In today’s market, many brands are also responsible for delivering on consumers’ desire for environmentally and ethically sustainable products.
1. Stand out from the competition.
With 360-degree brand packaging, customization is effortless and creativity is boundless. You can stand out on the shelves with customized artwork, which means there are no label limitations that could sacrifice your brand’s integrity.
The combination of the AeroFlexx Pak shape and design stands out on shelves, especially next to rigid bottles. Additionally, consumer tests show a higher click-through rate and intent to purchase.
2. Decrease costs.
Brands can reduce costs through our unique production processes and omnichannel opportunities:
- Ship on time and at a lower cost with our flat shipping model.
- Streamline the production process and save on maintenance costs with a product that doesn’t require molds.
- Take advantage of ISTA 6-Amazon approval, which allows us to ship in our own container over boxing; place the Pak in an envelope or box without additional packaging material, such as styrofoam.
3. Reduce your environmental impact.
The Pak has a number of features that will help attract environmentally conscious consumers, such as:
- Paks use up to 85 percent less virgin plastic than average rigid packaging.
- A streamlined shipping process means fewer trucks on the road, fewer gallons of gas, and a reduction in CO2 emissions.
- With a simplified supply chain process, unnecessary packaging materials are removed.
Subscribe for More Insights from AeroFlexx
Businesses all over the world are participating in an exciting time: the creation of sustainable products that are better for the planet and enhance the consumer experience.
We are committed to providing brands with a superior liquid packaging solution, and we want to help you accelerate your sustainability goals. For the latest innovations, subscribe to our blog.